We are excited to be looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and confident individual to join our team as a Fit Model in our headquarters in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
As a Fit Model you will work with our designers and play an important role by giving honest feedback on the fit, movement and feel of the swimwear. With your help and feedback we can ensure the right fit and feel for our pieces. In the fitting sessions you will work closely with our team who much appreciate to see and try on our pieces on a person rather than a test dummy. Please note, this is not a photographic modelling role (pictures are only take for supplier reference).
- The primary function of the role is to model for sample fittings to enable the designers to ensure that all garments meet our fit and quality requirements. Please note this is NOT a photographic modelling role.
- Complete fittings as directed.
- Provide constructive feedback regarding the fit of garments during the fittings.
- Size: 8-10
- Height: 5ft 5-8in
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Why Join Us?
- Our small team is made up of friendly, welcoming and passionate people
- Ongoing opportunities as new projects arise
- Generous employee discount on lolaandlamar.com
- Part time/temporary
- 2-3 days in total this Summer season, starting in July (date TBC), with the opportunity for ongoing work with us each season
- Most sessions run 1-2 hours
- Date and time flexible
- Manchester HQ
All team required to wear a mask, common areas sanitised regularly
Please send application email or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current digitals and measurements for your application to be progressed.